Major US Aeronautics Manufacturer:
Multi-Phased Manufacturing Plant Expansion
Carine provided project and risk management services on a multi-phased relocation for over 200,000 square feet of manufacturing, research & development and office facilities to expand production capacity for a growing fuel cell manufacturer.
Total Project Budget: $150MM
Carine Role: Owner’s Agent & Project Management Support to in-house Project Management Team
Challenge: The in-house budget for management approval was missing a $2MM line item due to 14 design-build projects were being awarded under one contract.
Solution: Carine budgeting quality control corrected the significant error prior to management approval.
Benefit to Client: Avoided costly delays and embarrassment for overall project.
- On-Site, Local Project Management
- Owner’s Agent PM – Carlie Hernandez
- Project Budget Development/Management
- Planning and Scope Development
- Design team coordination and oversight
- GC and Vendor RFPs
- Contractor & vendor management
- Carine Home Office Support
- Document Management/Dashboard
- Projectmates Web-Based PM software
- Provides Bloom full access
- Central repository for all documents
- Cost Estimating and Job Cost Management
- Already involved with feasibility
- Understanding of process and tools
- Current, relevant experience in Fremont
- Knowledge of this project budget
- Can hit-the-ground running
- Bloom Energy
- Pratt & Whitney
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
- The Boeing Company
- Niagara Bottling Company
- Bloom Energy Relocation – Feasibility Studies
- Bloom Energy Relocation – Christy Phase 1
- DDL Relocation – CA Test Lab
- LMAC – B602 South Fabrication Build-Out
- Pratt & Whitney C5 Press
- Project-specific experience of Carlie Hernandez
View Other Case Studies